Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring a Cost Controller Manager
- Control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Perform technical and commercial review of the company'slong time tenders (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements.
- The successful Chief Accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA or equivalent) with Oil and Gas background is a plus.
- It is essential you have a minimum of 5 years industry experience outside the profession.
- Capability to provide timely and accurate management reporting
- Age Range : 30 years old and above.
- Have excellent Excel and modeling skills alongside experience in communicating with senior stakeholders.
- Cash Flow & Cost Control
- Banking [Daily bank position, opening accounts)
- Budget review & control
- Maintenance of General Ledger and Master File.