Years Of Experience
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring a Central Service Manager
Job Functions, Responsibilities:
- Successfully manages the provision of a managed service within major programmes or for complex projects, where their multi-disciplinary teams comprise the core planning project control functions.
- Provides strategic leadership to the activities of the department to ensure the developmentof a capable workforce with the required skills mix to ensure objectives and targets are met.
- Leads cross-functional efforts to focus on core process performance by developing KPIs and other metrics linked to strategic objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in business discipline
- 10 + years of progressive management experience including 5+ years in business process development and improvement, reengineering and/or leading lean, six sigma projects across a complex organization
- Six Sigma certified, Lean Expert, CPE or equivalent
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and establish systematic change
- Ability to influence, facilitate and manage change across departments
- Strong leadership, change management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with workflow-driven systems
- Experience with enterprise wide policy development, tracking and gaining approvals in a matrix environment
- Experience with Enterprise Document Management systems
- Strong presentation skills to a diverse audience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English