Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
An international company located in Nasr City is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage Networks
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and to achieve company objectives
- Manage execution of digital community (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc) and advertising across both brands, and provides analytics pertaining to those activities to generate qualified leads.
- Develop content that builds brand awareness, generates traffic and engages customers in order to ultimately drive targeted website traffic, engagement and conversion
- Develop and edit content for digital marketing communication materials, establishing consistency of message across multiple channels and networks
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns & measuring results.
- Overseethe company’s marketing budget.
- Provide all required reports that show marketing activities
- Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple
- Age: 30 and above.
- Experience: 4-6 years.
- Bachelor Degree:Ecommerce degree is preferred.
- Computer Skills: Excellent in all Microsoft Office.
- Language Proficiency: Excellent in Arabic and English.
- Content writing
- Graphic designing
- Video creating
- Network managing
- Very good knowledge in online Marketing
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Mobile Allowance