Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A local company located in 6th October City is hiring a Quality Assurance Responsible
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Age : between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree:Science – Chemistry.
- Experience Background:3 years at least in Quality Assurance.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge inl Microsoft Office.
- Language Proficiency: Good in Arabic and English.
- Social Insurance