Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A local company located in 5th settlement, New Cairo is requesting an Application Support Engineer
Analyze and troubleshoot the malfunction of running applications as a second level support to take the proper corrective actions and recover the system in case of total and partial system failures or escalate in a timely fashion.
Investigate Bank complaints to report findings and actions taken as a result of these complaints and solve conflicts as raised in a timely fashion.
Coordinate The production of the system with the technical development team To resolve reoccurring technical problems in a timely manner and ensure existing engine stability.
Assist In capacity planning, configuration and change management.
Prepare, perform, and document The certification and final test processes and script for the new, modified or enhanced service, module or interface To verify and compare the test results against the expected results.
Develop, and enhance Operational tools to facilitate the switch operations.
Prepare Statistics related to the company's services Ensuring accuracy of published statistics.
- ATM Driving Switches.
- Interbank payment switches operation
- Bank host interfaces configuration
- network members certification
- ATM and POS certification
- Banks key generation ceremony preparation
- Second line support for payment switches faults or problems
- Issuing daily settlement reports for different networks
- Modifying the daily exchange rates for the different networks
- Second line support for debit, credit, and prepaid engines
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Science: degree in computer science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred
- 1 -3 years professional experience in a related field
- Fair experience in banking switching and financial transactions related industry
- Fair knowledge in ACI Base 24 switches.
- Fair knowledge in ISO 8583.
- ATM driving business fair knowledge.
- Fair knowledge in banking interfaces (host interfaces)
- Fair knowledge in I Taniam guardian operating systems
- In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills to be capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally