Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An international company located in Smart Village is hiring a Legal Counsel position
- Provide assistance to the Group General Counsel and enhance the effectiveness of the legal department while working closely with all business partners and stakeholders in the firm as and when required.
- Assist in serving the transactional and operational needs of all business lines, specifically the Investment Banking and Brokerage teams.
- Review, draft and/or negotiate documentation for Equity Capital Markets’ transactions (both IPOs and private placements), including engagement letters, underwriting agreements, share purchase agreements, offering circulars, comfort letters, legal opinions.
- Review and comment on specific Egyptian law matters including; CMA regulations, banking regulations, investment funds laws and regulations.
- Review and analyze Arabic legal documents (regardless of jurisdiction).
- Review, draft and/or negotiate general corporate and specific banking contracts and documents including but not limited to: sale and purchase agreements , confidentiality agreements, mandate letters, escrow agreements, account opening forms (Brokerage), bank account, and custody terms and conditions.
- Manage external counsel as needed.
- Establish and maintain a legal database of group entities and a precedent database.
- Research legal issues and evaluate different risk factors.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation, liaise with and manage external lawyers and prepare month reports on such cases.
- Experience Background: Minimum of 8 years’ experience post qualification in a top tier internationallaw firm, with solid experience in both M&A and Capital Markets’ transactions, having worked on or advised on IPO listings, on both the EGX and overseas.
- Computer Skills:Excellent in all Microsoft Office
- Language proficiency: Excellent in Arabic and English
- Transportation : Bus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Mobile Allowance