Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Heliopolis, Cairo - Egypt is hiring a Graphic Designer position
- Prepare innovative design solutions for existing/new clients.
- Produce Social Media visuals and campaign concepts, communicate and test concepts and ideas.
- Work on Pitch Presentations, and creative briefs.
- All design outcomes must meet the requirements of any complex brief and time allocated.
- Finished artwork must demonstrate a clear accomplishment of design, usability & production principles and demonstrates an artistic form of expression.
- Stay fully aware of new online trends, technologies and advances in digital industry and identify opportunities to apply these.
- Work with clients’ CI guidelines to produce innovative designs while producing comprehensive and accurate estimates for work.
- Lead the development of the online look and feel across all the social media platforms. Challenge clients on their requirements; in doing so, advice on best practice to optimize the effectiveness of their digital communications.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the proposed layouts according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validate clients’ needs on an on-going basis.
- Work on multiple inquiries for different clients at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Work with communication managers and BC management to develop and implement community plans and engagement strategies and tactics from a creative perspective.
- Recognize projects' issues and elevates them to the appropriate project team members with suggested, well thought-out solutions.
- Responding promptly and professionally to urgent inquiries
- 3 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite tools.
- Knowledge of after effects and video editing technologies.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance