Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Heliopolis, Cairo - Egypt is hiring an Account Manager position
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients assigned ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Prepare clients reports (presentations and documentations).
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the proposed solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validate clients’ needs on an on-going basis.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Managing multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Present creative work to clients by which includes writing proposals, arranging and attending meetings, handling budgets and invoicing clients.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Focus on developing existing clients through which can grow the share of wallet with strong emphasis on the clients’ business objectives and added value solutions along with generating new business.
- Recognize projects' issues and elevates them to the appropriate project team members with suggested, well thought-out solutions.
- Participate in projects definition and briefing activities including feature analysis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to urgent inquiries.
- Working closely with management team on evaluating current projects and making decisions on future development - Prepare reports setting forth progress and recommendations or conclusions.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet BC standards.
- Prefered GUC graduates.
- Business Administration degree or equivalent.
- 1/3 years of experience in the digital industry.
- Experience in dealing with BIG accounts and Strong digital background.
- Excellent ability of writing reports (i.e. contact reports and status reports).
- Excellent ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, power point presentation and email.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance