Health & Safety
Years Of Experience
An international School located in New Giza is hiring a Facilities Manager position
- Assumes the responsibilities and duties to provide the management and direction necessary in the areas of building maintenance, operations and grounds to maintain the school’s properties and facilities.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan, manage, and direct all phases of the facilities operations including a knowledge of facilities software.
- Monitors the use, maintenance, and replacement of capital equipment and makes appropriate recommendations.
- A well-qualified and experienced MEP engineer who will oversee a team of skilled and semi-skilled workers.
- Demonstrate knowledge or experience of architecture, school constructions, engineering, plant operations, maintenance and management, and school safety.
- Demonstrate skills in personnel management.
- Demonstrate that he/she is technology proficient.
- Knowledge of Building systems, Plumbing systems and electro/mechanical systems.
- Competency in English (written and verbal skills)