Years Of Experience
A Reputable Manufacturing company located in Maadi is hiring a Supply Chain Manager position
- Develop and monitor the company’s supply chain strategy to increase speed and efficiency.
- Improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material.
- Analyze operational performance and resolve issues.
- Collaborate and negotiate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations (e.g. shipping, delivery, etc.) meet legal, quality and safety standards andland more profitable deals.
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
- Optimize warehouse functions and monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Train and guide employees.
- Minimum 10-years of working experience in supply chain management field, of which at least 5 years of experience in a managerial position is a must.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is an advantage.
- Highcompetencein MS Office applications.
- Ability to network and negotiate.
- Excellent knowledge in the supply chain processes.