Years Of Experience
A multinational Company located in 10th of Ramadan is hiring an Export Sales Manager position
- Set & achieve a sales plan and KPI target (such as in-market sales and distribution target) for each responsible country.
- Manage all sales activities for all export products and ensure achievement of all export sales targets and maintain knowledge of all competitor activities in responsible countries.
- Manages all export sales transactions such as customer response, orders, payments, delivery schedules, customer complaints, and service levels, and works to increase customer satisfaction for each responsible country.
- Explore & analyze current responsible markets, based on Sell-out, Inventories, and distribution data, reviewing market trends and building competitive analysis.
- Ensures that all legal requirements are accomplished & communicates with the legal department in case of any legal advice needed or issues to be alarmed and investigated for each responsible country.
- Participates in related exhibitions as per company policy. Collects data about competitors and the competition in responsible countries.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 10 years of Proven experience in export sales, preferably in the hygienic product of FMCG industries.
- Fluent in English is a Must
- Strong knowledge of international markets, export regulations, and customs procedures.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a sales team to achieve targets.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and market trends.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.