Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A reputable company located in Mokattam is hiring a Senior Logistics Officer position
- Securing import approvals prior to the arrival of the shipment, including but not limited to the Ministry of Health and National Security, etc.
- Responsible for securing shipments.
- Initiate a quote request to the shipping agent to ensure we have the best cost and service in place.
- Follow up on shipping dates.
- Coordinating with the customs broker for clearance activities and ensuring that the original shipping documents delivered before the shipment arrives.
- Preparing customs duties checks in coordination with the accounting team
- Guarantee of on-time payment for different service providers (freight forwarders, insurance company, and customer broker).
- Compliance with the warehouse in the dates of arrival of the expected shipments.
- Responsible for following up the import approvals of the Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for following up and submitting applications for registration files and scientific committees of the medical supplies in the Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for registering incoming shipments on the new customs system
- Responsible for issuing weekly report for shipment status.
- Responsible for issuing monthly report for follow-up to supply orders.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any related filed
- Medical/ Healthcare background is a must
- SAP Knowledge is must
- Relevant experience in MOH approvals and registrations