Years Of Experience
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring a Financial Manager position.
- Develops and analyzes information to assess the current and future financial status of firms
- Establishes procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities,to ensure safekeeping
- Evaluates data aboutcoststo plan budgets.
- Evaluates financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and makerecommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions
- Oversees the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Supervising accounting, consolidation, and closing activities related to accounts payable and inventory accounts to ensure the accuracy of accounts
- Uploading payments to the Banking platform
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Maintaining optimum cash levels, managing local relationships with group-authorized bankinginstitutions
- Supporting business in evaluating business proposals to maximizereturns whilst minimizing risk.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (or equivalent) in Accounting / Finance
- At least 10 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Local Tax knowledge, WHT, Income Tax, etc.
- Self-driven and result oriented.
- Good accuracy and methodical working methods
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally with high attention to details
- Accounting ERP system experience -SAP, Syspro …etc.