Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
An international company located in Sheraton is hiring a Sales Executive position
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Developing sales targets and strategies with the help of the sales team, and then overseeing that these targets are met.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product/service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer
- Enter visit’s call data and update changes to client’s accounts in the corporate database
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- 4-6 years of experience in the same position
- Fluent in English
- Client Relationships, Negotiation, and Prospecting Skills