Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
An international company located in El Obour is hiring a Senior Internal Auditor position
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Establishes process-related policies and oversees process improvement.
- Reports to the finance director
- Supports the markets of Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, and La Réunion.
- Achieves regional and local goals through directing and executing changes.
- Improves the overall control environment.
- Prepares the yearly plan for Process and Control Improvement.
- Ensures that the P&CI's duties were completed correctly.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems