Years Of Experience
Over 15 years
A multinational company located in El Sheikh Zayed is hiring a FP&A, Budgeting and Costing Senior Manager position
- Build/maintain complex financial and decision-making models to evaluate ROI and develop meaningful insights and actionable -recommendations
- Monitor and analyze actual performance against budgets and forecasts to create and distribute monthly reporting
- Provides financial guidance to management regarding business opportunities and proposals and partners with them to meet budgeted / forecasted results
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual FP&A processes, including planning cycles, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and management and Board reporting
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reviews for executive management and the Board of Directors, providing insights into key drivers, as well as risks and opportunities
- Reviews and analyzes financial results for reasonableness, analyzing variance to forecasts and budgets for business segments and operating expenses.
- Produce and maintain long- and short-term financial plans
- Work closely with the Group CFO to drive standardization & simplification throughout, including the use of automated solutions
- Support senior leadership with ad hoc research and analysis
- Plan, organize, and direct all the activities of the cost accounting functions
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from management of current unit costs to monthly close and analysis
- Development and maintenance of standard costs
- Perform the monthly closing activities, including preparation of the cost statement along with supporting variance analysis
- Define policies and procedures for all cost accounting activities
- Responsible for inventory accounting and reporting
- Establishing policies and procedures for inventory management and cost analysis
- Design and coordinate the monthly and quarterly close cycle for inventory and cost accounting.
- Work with Corporate Accounting to ensure a seamless integration with the departmental close cycle.
- Manage, coach and inspire the Senior Cost Accountant.
- Actively participate in month-end close process, including preparation and review activities, as related to inventory balance and activity entries, tie-out adjustments, reporting and reconciliations.
- Bachelor's Degree in commerce
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting
- 15+ years of Experience in Industrial or manufacturing industries is preferred
- Very good command of English
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.).