Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational manufacturing company located in Heliopolis is hiring a Business Development Engineer position
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and present company products to them.
- Identify client needs and suggests appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Prepare effective presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on business development opportunities for the company.
- Carry out market research and analysis about the competitive product to develop sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships for the future growth of the company.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Report to theBusiness Development Manageron (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Development Engineer
- Excellent command of the English language
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations