Years Of Experience
A Saudi Arabian company located in Riyadh is hiring a Financial Manager position
- Preparing the annual financial performance report showing the results of the income statement, financial position, cash flows, and changes in shareholders’ equity with a comparison of the actual to the budget
- Preparing and reviewing financing plans for new projects
- Setting the company's investment strategiesand recommending the senior management to direct the company's investments in the medium and long term.
- Follow up the implementation of the budget in the actual data compared to the estimated figures in the budget and raise to the management the areas of deviation and their causes.
- Supervising the collection of company dues from entities and individuals
- Preparing feasibility studies, identifying investment opportunities, and preparing higher analysis, including updating project financial model.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce major (Finance or accounting)
- 12+ years of experience in the same role & industry.
- CMA or CFA preferred
- Minimum five years of experience as a Controller / CFO with GAAP, or equivalent role, in the construction industry