Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Cairo is hiring a Marketing Analyst position
- Responsible for the timely and accurate collection, reporting, and analysis of marketing metrics
- Assist with timely and accurate reporting and analysis on PCC(Parts.CAT.COM)
- Generate insights and recommendations for different teams to work on
- Perform in-depth research and analysis regardingCustomer segmentation -Consumer behavior
- Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimizing campaigns and improving effectiveness in paid/unpaid media channels
- Track the effectiveness and success rate of promotions to identify gaps and opportunities in execution to improve ROI
- Improve data culture - Identification of new data sources; improvement of current ways to use data, etc.
- Work with Salesforce CRM team to deliver audience data selections with strong understanding of how Marketing Cloud/Pardot objects are functioning
- Assist with ad hoc reporting needs
- Leverage a vast array of digital and web data to analyze and determine the performance of current initiatives such as but not limited to marketing acquisition, promotional campaigns, and website/email effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required; advanced degree preferred with a strong background in qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, and reporting tools.
- 1-3 years of experience is a must.
- Fluent English, written & Spoken (Able to understand English spoken in African accent).
- Must have excellent mathematical and statistical skills.
- Familiar withdata visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Salesforce Dashboard.
- Experience with a CRM platform such as Salesforce and a good understanding of marketing automation software such as Pardot, Marketo, and Hubspot.
- Experience in customer insights, market research, or related analytical field.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate insights and methodologies to both internal and external clients.
- Love sharing consumer insights that lead to impactful changes that will improve business performance.
- Work cross-functionally with teams with diverse skills and negotiate requirements effectively.
- A Creative mindset that can develop novel solutions to business problems and challenges
- Team player with a positive attitude and good organizational skills