Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An international company located in Dubai is hiring an HR & Development Director
- Implement and update company policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and placement process.
- Oversee induction, orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Oversee skills management, training and development concerns.
- Process and approve vacation leave benefits including air ticket and leave salary entitlement.
- Oversee office facility requirements.
- Deliver disciplinary action procedures and recommend appropriate corrective measures.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably a certified course in HR or Masters
- Minimum 8 years of experience of which 4 to 5 years of Managerial Experience
- In depth and expert knowledge of UAE Labor Law and broad knowledge of HR.
- Stake holder management
- Change management
- Fluent in English
- He /She commercially astute have a resilient and flexible approach and enjoy having a great deal of autonomy in your role.
- Can be able to demonstrate working on an operational and strategic level and will have ideally worked on HR projects in areas such as employee engagement, talent management and succession planning