Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring a Junior SAP Consultant FICO/SD
- Maintain the components and functionalities for SAP applications to fulfil customer’s demand (SD,FICO).
- Customize SAP applications to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality.
- Analyze the Customers demand for SAP application customization to propose an appropriate solution and realization.
- Consult with ABAP developer or solution designer and propose the implementation design of the new components for SAP applications.
- Propose the change on customer’s application to satisfy customer's needs.
- Document changes on the system and design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference.
- Find and fix issues/errors on the application.
- Change and repair the tables and functions to restore the original functionality of the application.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- 1 year hands-on/project experience with S4 HANA Simple Finance migrations or implementations;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential;
- 5 years of general business/manufacturing industry experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation