Years Of Experience
Over 15 years
A multinational company located in Mokatam is hiring a Head of Facility Management
- Responds quickly to new challenges with well-conceived solutions that meet the needs of the company.
- Assures a high-quality, dynamic and innovative environment central to meeting the needs of a large-scale communities.
- Strategizes and monitors budgets related to FM’s functions and community service fee, ensuring that mandates are executed in an effective manner consistent with company’s policies.
- Effectively balances resources with needs.
- Develops, implements and executes strategic plans for business growth, people management, technology and innovation, risk management, organizational effectiveness, standard operating procedures and competitive advantage; maintenance management (hard, soft, specialised services, safety and security) through efficient functionality mapping, preventive, corrective, reliability and predictive maintenance programs.
- Develops, implements and executes management objectives, goals and KPIs for FM.
- Drives economies of scale, cost optimisation, negotiations, consolidations, service delivery standards and methodologies, along with industry best practices to ensure competitive services are delivered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation (preferred) in real estate management, urban planning and management, engineering or business management.
- Professional certification in community management (such as PCAM)
- Professional certification in facilities management (such as CFM)
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in management of large-scale mixed-use communities.
- Excellent communication skills (personal and inter-personal)
- Strong problem analysis, solving and research skills.
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and literal.
- Ability to explain financials to committees.
- Ability to convey message politely, tactfully and confidently in conflicts or challenging situations.
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively.