Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in Maadi is hiring an Accounting Supervisor
- Pricing of all annual importation classified into equipment, spares, supplies and paper.
- Ensure that Equipment and Non-Equipment inventory level in balance sheet are correct and healthy.
- Manage stock provision and all monthly reports related to stock.
- Managing Balance sheet recon.
- Handling of all physical counts and scrapping cycles of XEG for equipment, non-equipment and manufacturing stock.
- Controlling Actual elements costs with all related transactions, advances settlement and clearing into cost or stock.
- Manage and control all fixed asset transactions. adding, disposal.
- Handling fixed asset physical count.
- Complete Legal statements requirements.
- Cooperate with internal and external Audit
- Bachelor degree Accounting is a must.
- 5-7 Years experience.
- financial accounting background.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications including proven experience of working with Excel at an advanced level.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and effective communication abilities, good team player.
- Adaptable and flexible personality, able to handle multiple tasks and workloads, ability to priorities own work.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and listening skills both in Arabic and English.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills