Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A Reputable MEP & Automation company located in Sheraton is hiring a Senior Sales Engineer. The Company is looking for a highly active, technically powerful Sales Engineer to help the company grow in the various market segments. To be responsible for maximizing the company sales and technical team potential and crafting sales plans to achieve market presence and growth.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Setting regular meetings, monthly presentations, agreed response times on RFQs and in-depth post-campaign reporting
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for different market segments; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new projects
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and gain knowledge from company’s technical team
- Creating new leads and converting them into potential clients
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Built sales roadmap in line with sales targets
- Manages the sales cycle from inception to execution
- Identify and generates leads through networking, cold-calling and marketing, converting into key accounts
- Write formal responses to RFQ/RFPs
- Use CRM and ERP systems to organize sales strategies, record data and follow-up on activities
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Experience topics: Low Voltage Switchgear (LVSWG), Medium voltage switchgear (MVSWG), Busway, Motor control Centers (MCC), Disconnecting switches
- Well spoken English
- Representative looking.
- Ability to convince customers about our solutions and distinguish us from the competition
- Extremely active. Always pushing to extend the company’s reach with new customers
- Smart and resourceful. Has the ability to approach or open contact and deal with all customers.
- Vibrant and friendly personality to be able to get close to customers and be able get out the most from the internal team under pressure.
- Marketing knowledge. How can BE be better known? What is the image we want to spread? Strength points to build on? Working with our partners marketing team to push us forward….
- Ability to build and present case studies to customers and our partners. Ex: BE as a turnkey DCP or central chilled water plant solution provider.
- Study our solutions and propose new markets and solutions that might not be part of our portfolio.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a sales representative or sales manager in a similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills