Years Of Experience
A multinational company located in Cairo is hiring a Market Access and Pricing Associate Manager
- Develop elements for value based strategies and dossiers for relevant payers and reimbursement bodies.
- Monitor and evaluate policies impacting product pricing ,access and reimbursement at national level
- External engagement for optimal patient access to upjohn therapies
- Acts as the internal reference for market access information and recommendations
- Work collectively with payers,
- Develop market access capabilities internally e training and deliver education
- Provides health economic information for relevant authorities and health bodies
- Maintain an excellent level of expertise on local access legislation and on market competitive intelligences
- Master/Bachelor’s or PhD degree in Life sciences and/or health economics, economics or related field.
- Industry experience of at least 2-3 years in Pricing , Market Access & Health Economics or in related fields of expertise such as HTA and insurance.
- Good understanding of health economics, clinical research and clinical trials methodologies and interpretation
- Deep knowledge of the health industry in Egypt and the pricing and reimbursement system.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to lead and motivate teams, create alignment across functions and work constructively with diverse groups.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and propose creative and solid solutions for very complex problems.
- Excellent networking, listening, presentation, negotiation and scientific writing skills.
- Drive and motivation, persistence to achieve goals, and real team player.
- Versatilit to manage complex situations