Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Heliopolis is hiring a Technical Sales Engineer
- Document all associated inquiries received from clients.
- Ensure that all new inquiries are assigned to proper project number.
- Obtain approval to bid or decline.
- Prepare cost estimate and propose a price for the project.
- Prepare technical proposals and submit to territory director.
- Prepare bid bond requirements.
- Coordinate with other departments within the company during the bidding or prequalification stage.
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure all the logistics requirements and terms and conditions associated with mobilization and demobilization is properly identified and understood.
- Coordinate with Finance department to prepare and develop the cost estimate for the project.
- Request Operations to conduct the site survey if appropriate.
- Update customer information and Corporate EMS: create enquiries timely; follow the sales flow chart while bidding for a job; transfer the project timely
- Degree in science
- Experience within the Oil and Gas sector (preferably) or service project based companies.
- Language requirements – Arabic, English and French
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills