Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A reputable company located in Maadi is hiring a Senior Android Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and software design pattern.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proficiency with unit testing.
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development.
- Experience using a source control system such as Subversion or Git
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, details oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience of Agile development.
- Familiar with tools like Firebase, Crashlytics, and Google Analytics.