Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A palm oil refining and packing plant multinational company located in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia is requiring a General Manager in Djibouti
- Oversee a company’s operations, have budgeting responsibilities and are involved in hiring and evaluating company key personnel.
- Developing manufacturing and operational strategic plans and generally overseeing their implementation to ensure maximum capacity utilization of the manufacturing units towards achieving the group’s strategy, growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee planning and implementation of production plans including receiving sales forecasts; requisition for procurement of raw materials; and manufacturing of products. Also efficiently coordinating between different departments such as planning, production, sales and logistics.
- Lead the implementation of new manufacturing initiatives, including strategic resource allocation and applying good manufacturing principles, organization structure, leadership, sourcing and integration, production systems and techniques for improved efficiencies and adherence to best practice
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring KRAs (Key Result Areas) and the actual performance against the budgeted performance and targets to the Managing Director on monthly basis.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Food Manufacturing Industry experience is must
- Bachelor Degree:At least Bachelors in Business or Engineering
- Years of Experience: 7 years and above
- Gender: Male only
- Age: 35 and above years of experience.
- Computer Skills: Excellent in Microsoft Office suite
- Language Proficiency: Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Transportation Allowance
- Mobile Allowance