Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Dokki is hiring a Security Supervisor
Job Description :
- Should always maintain a professional manner, have a professional appearance and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Maintain good public relations with the applicants & employees.
- To make sure that the CCTV is running smoothly with no faults, to backup any incident for farther reference.
- To record, investigate, integrate any incident.
- To have a roster for security personal according to operational needs.
- To maintain clear records of each type of reports such as but not limited to daily situation report , damage report , incident report , follow up report , safety hazard report and property violation report.
- To insure that nothing is leaving the property without proper documentation such as outgoing reports and pass out reports.
- To insure that all contractors working at site are being registered in / out the property, wearing the personal protective equipment’s and following property procedures.
- Preform quarterly appraisals for all security personal under his supervision.
- Know thoroughly all Emergency Response Plans and Immediate Actions.
- Maintain all Standard/Local Standard Operating Procedures as related to all Security Control Rooms and operations.
- Train, further educate and orientate all Security Officers under his direct responsibility.
- Use “corrective action” where and when needed.
- Participate in all O.H.S. meetings and be a permanent member of the O.H.S. committee.
- Contribute to improvement of the Security Department with written recommendations submitted to the Security manager.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory level experience at multinational companies is a must.
- Be familiar with Egyptian Laws related to but not limited to tress passing, and use of force.
- English language written and spoken must be good.
- Computer skills must be very good.
- CCTV background is a plus.
- Certified Firefighting by the civil defense institute is a must
- Be first aid & CPR trained and certified is a plus