Years Of Experience
3 - 5 Years
A multinational company located in Dokki is hiring a CCTV Operator position
Jop Description :
- Ensure continual surveillance monitoring of all locations
- To look after the safety and wellbeing of all applicants and colleagues making sure they cause no harm to themselves and others due to unsafe conditions or unsafe acts.
- Track and report security violations
- Provide 1st level of support in case of incidents, near misses and accidents in accordance to laid down policies
- Report incidents, near misses and accidents. Make detailed reports of all occurrences/incidents during his duty. Fill in all incident/accident/end of shift reports without fail after every shift.
- Follow escalation matrix to report incidents, near misses and accidents
- Ensure security compliances at locations
- Replace security supervisor during absence in his duties.
- Be present at all daily briefings and de-briefings.
- Know the position and name of every Security Officer on shift
- Be able to act according to all Emergency Response Plans
- To use common sense and make judicious decisions, to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible, to be polite, diplomatic and professional in handling situations, yet firm in upholding the policies and procedures.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at multinational companies is a must
- Be familiar with local Laws related to but not limited to tress passing, and use of force
- Good knowledge of English language & Computer skills
- Act and perform as mission critical resource to ensure compliance