Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A Saudi company located in Nasr City is hiring a Technical Consultant (Infra) - MIM, EMS and OMS
- Possess solid In-depth product capability feature, function, concept, complex configuration.
- Analyze and handle complex situations solely or assigning takes to consulting resource.
- Provide in-depth product demonstration and carry out documented product configuration procedure.
- Install, configure/customize, deploy and use products /components / tools in a specific area.
- Ability to walk Customers through demos/POC based on common scenarios.
- Conduct workshops ech-talk session with the customer on Supportability reviewsBest practicesCompetitive Products and solutions.
- Awareness of competitive products and resources that can be referred to for positioning product against competitive products.
- Flexible, responsible and ownership oriented
- Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently and self-manage day-to-day work.
- Build Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s.
- Able to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning strategy.
- Provide presale support across Network Solutions
- Get updated in technologies and finalize the required exams.
- Support business needs whenever it’s required and provide input for technical activities to improvise operations.
- Qualified and experienced technical professionals, with a minimum 5+ years’
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Professional experience in delivering Network Projects
- Excellent skills in requirements analysis and design
- Practical experience in handling customers’ requests
- Strong skills in producing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Certificates: MCSE Productivity , Windows server , Azure and SCCM.