Years Of Experience
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring an Engagement Manager
Job Description :
- During the bidding phase, provide to the Pre-sales team a project implementation plan including required resources (direct and indirect cost, people, third party support, etc.) and timelines.
- During the bidding phase, assess the risks of the project, propose appropriate mitigating solutions, and reflect these in the estimates and the project plan.
- Responsible for all activities related to project planning, project timeline, resource allocation and preparation of project budgets to ensure smooth running and execution throughout project phases.
- Communicate accurately and on a timely basis with all concerned parties to ensure their awareness and understanding of awarded projects and project requirements.
- Communicate closely with Hardware, Software, and Procurement to gather information pertaining to project planning, budgeting, and resource allocation.
- Liaise with Hardware, Software, Procurement, Logistics and clients to ensure clear and open communication of all project/client requirements, needs, and issues.
- Act as client support manager throughout project implementation, resolve issues and client concerns proactively, and ensure client satisfaction throughout all project phases.
- Supervise the implementation of project phases and ensure quality and timely submission of project deliverables and client sign-off for each project phase.
- Ensure project is implemented following set standards and quality management system.
- Ensure sign-off at milestones, direct clients' invoicing by Finance and upon handover of final project.
- Support in collections follow-ups with Finance and Sales.
- Prepare periodic reports on project status and progress, budget variance analyses, and project issues / concerns.
- Lead client meetings for technical and commercial discussions, presentations and negotiations with C-level executives and senior government officials.
- Liaise with Software for technical implementation to ensure successful delivery as per set schedule, budget and quality.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or relevant discipline. MBA is a plus.
- Project Management certification is highly recommended.
- Cumulative experience of 10+ years, with at least 5 within similar role.
- Proven track record in successfully and effectively managing project team(s).
- Demonstrated success in managing, implementing and delivering medium to large software projects within time and cost budgets, and at or above the required quality levels, within private and public sectors, locally and remotely.
- Established expertise in effectively managing internal and external stakeholders, and working closely and comfortably with senior executives and government officials.
- Proven experience in managing and balancing several projects running in parallel.
- Diversified experience in different types of projects such as mobile applications, enterprise systems, workflow automation, robotic process automation, systems integration, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills in English and Arabic.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- Experience in managing projects that extend beyond just software to include hardware delivery, installation and/or integration is considerably advantageous.
- Familiarity with CMMI is a plus.