Years Of Experience
0 – New Graduate
A reputable company located in 6th of October is hiring an IT Admin Engineer
Job Description :
- Maintaining Power Gold Database
- Following Up and Renewing Activation Power Gold Licensee
- Maintaining Simian Database
- Ensure that all backup tools are available
- Ensure that the Backup Simian is active with the daily log
- Ensure that the CD Player is available with the approved tracks by music content team
- Switching between different backups in case of having technical problem at the main simian
- Backup Music Library
- Applying Windows Servers Security Updates
- Applying Windows Desktops Security Updates
- Managing Domain Users & Security Groups membership
- Managing Windows Domain DNS
- Managing Windows Domain DHCP
- Updating Domain Users Corporate info (Title, Address… Etc.)
- Managing Windows Deploy Server
- Installing & Configuring windows clients through deploy server
- Troubleshooting & Supporting users shared access
- Troubleshooting & Supporting Internet Access
- Istalling, Maintaining & Setup users outlook, printers & scanners access
- Adding & saving Air logs
- Informing Music or Log team in case of missing tracks are not aired
- Adding any approved tracks or add within the daily log
- Keeping Air check recording active
- Authenticating Users Access Air Check
- University degree faculty of Engineering (Computer Science).
- Four years or Three years in similar position.
- Creative, hard worker and work under pressure.
- Strong background in Management Information System
- Good leadership communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English speaking & writing
- Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to ease customer tension and frustration.
- Team player.
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
- Leader ship capabilities.
- Strong deadline orientation.
- Strong computer literacy, especially using Microsoft Office products, specially Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding and execute of all NRP business policies.
- Strong report writing and capability to initiate ideas and development plans.
- Capable of receiving and sending instruction within a professional team work spirit, to develop, train and
- Coach subordinates.