Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An international company located in Zamalek is hiring a Business Development Manager
- Lead the implementation and delivery of the B2B/B2C partnerships strategy by leading the sales function
- Manage the full sales cycle, including hitting ambitious sales targets
- Identify, prospect and grow business partnerships through building value at an account level and secure new business.
- Represent the Chief Partnerships Officer in key markets for the company.
- Work closely with regional partnership managers to drive local sales initiatives.
- Generate key strategic employer partnerships for outreach, profile enhancement, and recruitment potential
- Generate creative partnership concepts with a wide range of organizations/clients to ultimately drive direct and indirect sales
- A Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of prior work experience in business development field.
- Experience of international markets, with an emphasis on Asia & Africa
- Demonstrable track record of sales and growth in current position, ideally in a relevant industry such as SaaS, training, professional services, or private education marketplace.
- Experience using B2B/B2C marketing tools and CRMs (such as Salesforce) to facilitate effective employer engagement across the institution.
- Experience in program development, employer relations and relationship management required.
- Deep commitment to customer service and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Business acumen and market insight.
- Ability to communicate with large groups as well as one-on-one with senior administration, faculty, and employers.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and internationally and work extended hours if required
- Target driven sales executive
- Research led outreach
- Contract Negotiations
- Building Partnerships and Trust
- Creative & Strategic thinking
- Flexibility and Stress Tolerance
- Demonstrating Personal Effectiveness
- Financial and Business Acumen