Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An international company located in Zamalek is hiring a Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Drive user acquisition, top-line growth and retention through digital channels
- Provide clear reporting with actionable analysis for each digital channel
- Strong familiarity withthird-party tracking and reporting tools and integrating them with social platforms
- Lead and develop A/B testing across digitalchannels andevaluate and recommendation as appropriate.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of Facebook platform: launching new campaigns, optimising current campaign and audiences, whilst creating new targeting groups across all markets on a weekly basis
- Experience launching canvas ads
- Brand oversight of all paid social campaigns, including coordinatingcampaigns,planning, activation and reporting.
- Conducting keyword research to reach new segments
- Optimizing existing campaigns through keyword refinement, bidding optimization, copy testingandA/B testing
- Deep understanding of different match types, and optimising keywords across them Managing Google Display Network.
- Introduce new digital acquisition channels, suchas LinkedIn, retargeting, programmatic and affiliate, while managing the current strategy.
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience, including hands-on experience in Google Ads and paid Facebook, preferably on agency side
- Sound working knowledge of multiple social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- An understanding of the B2B orB2Csales funnel
- Proven track record working on large-scale projects with significant budgets
- Robust data analysis skills and the ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Incredible attention to detail and pride in their work
- Experience working with social analysis tools (i.e. Sprout Social)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in different marketsand sharp cultural awareness
- A self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly and thriving in a demanding, result-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with creative teams
- Eagerto learn about new ideas and digital areas!