Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in 6th of October is hiring an Investor Relations Senior Manager
Jop Description :
Work as part of the Investor Relations team to continue building a comprehensive Investor Relations program. This unique position will allow the successful candidate to build strong relationships across the organization and support the development and communication of Allergan messaging to the financial community.
Assist in the preparation and development of investor-oriented materials, including quarterly earnings releases/calls, fact sheets, investor presentations, and Q&A talking points
- Rigorously and consistently assess the relative positioning of the Company in the marketplace and track market and comparable company trends. Provide strategic insights and market intelligence gathered to assist senior leadership in understanding relative performance and positioning
- Monitor, analyze, and summarize analyst models and notes to understand investment community expectations and intricacies of each model including drivers and key assumptions, and identify variances versus Company expectations
- Assist in development of global IR strategy, identification of IR best practices, and implementation of key initiatives
- Coordinate and manage investor events, including investor days, roadshows, conferences, and investor meetings and calls
- Coordinate earnings conference and other webcast logistics.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and reports as needed
- Computer Skills:Excellent in MS office suit
- Language Proficiency:Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Years of Experience:7 Years and above