Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring an Accountant
Job Description :
- Monitor & revise bank account details of the local bank accounts, prepare necessary reports and tracking sheets send to Germany on weekly basis.
- Handling day to day petty cash, preparing weekly/monthly reconciliation and reports, requesting funds to both bank & cash accounts.
- Handle the posting vouchers on weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide necessary letters needed for the bank accounts authorization.
- Prepare the bank drafts format for the social insurance, taxes and electricity on monthly payments.
- Handle travel advances required for traveling abroad for business trips.
- Revise invoices and prepare settlements of the employees trip expenses in coordination with advance settlement.
- Proceeding with posting vouchers/ reports to Germany.
- Revising & handling mobiles phones, local lines & data invoices settlements as per the policies
- Managing day to day administrative tasks which secure efficient running of scientific office.
- Responsible for updating & amending exiting contracts & preparing necessary shopping carts after communicating with the vendors and revising contracts and prices on yearly basis and converting all contracts to purchase orders.
- Communicating & educating the new vendors with our requirements/systems & policies to avoid delay in payments or rejection.
- Support in SOPs creation.
- Support in any new project- new office project.
- Social gatherings & company event organization.
- Act as a new systems coordinator, explaining details for the requesters.
- Support in new trainings held to the employees and new comers to the company.
- Responsible for providing support & any documents/reports needed during corporate/local audit visits.
- Prepare the quarterly tax deduction reports and payments needed after reconciling & validating the necessary documents.
- Prepare needed tax letters/reports for local authorities and vendors.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Good cross functional collaboration
- Competent presentation skills & advanced Computer skills
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Observes and respect confidentiality and business ethics.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & work under Stress.
- Bachelor of commerce, or business administration & international trade.
- 1-2 Years of relevant experience