Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in Al Maadi is hiring a GIS/Cartographer Administrative Assistant (female)
- Carrying out basic drafting & GIS activities as directed by GIS Manager.
- Coordinates the input and output of GIS data as directed by GIS Manager
- Operate a variety of basic drafting, charting and GIS software
- Implement QC procedures for own works.
- Adhere to basic GIS, charting and reporting techniques, work instructions and procedures.
- Assist with diagrams for projects preparation / presentation for submission to clients.
- Monitor and record the management visits for the Survey Business Line Manager and GUPCO Project Manager / GIS Manager.
- Maintain a filing system for Gupco project, hard and soft copy, as well as updating documents on daily basis.
- Assist in maintaining project HSE documentation and statistics such as tool-box talks, lifting plans, safety meeting minutes, near misses, incident and accident reports and man-hours worked.
- Work together with GUPCO project manager in in archiving and tracking QHSE records and daily returns from the field.
- Assist in monitoring purchases and expenses incurred during the project.
- Attending, recording and taking minutes of Survey department meetings when held.
- Maintaining the filing system for the transmittal notes issued by the Survey Department.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to taking phone calls, taking messages, photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc for the Survey Department in Office.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing courier filing system for the Survey Department staff.
- Sign Purchase orders by the required person before returning them back to the purchasing department.
- Translation from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Control the stationary stock in office and make new orders if required.
- When applicable be available for temporary substitution of Executive Secretary for GM and sales
- Computer Skills:Excellent in MS office suit
- Language Proficiency:Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor Degree: Bachelor of Architecture/Civil Engineering or equivalent major
- Experience Background:Proficiency in using Auto Cad and Microsoft Office GIS Software knowledge is preferred field if possible