Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
An E-payment services company located in Alex Desert Road is hiring a Network Security Team Leader
Job Description :
- Leads a team of Presales Specialists, mentoring for their team, and develops the team members’ solution and sales skills to optimize team performance.
- Identify areas of development for each team member and work with each to define and execute a tailored learning plan. Foster an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement.
- Monitor the development activities for your team members toward their industry and solution learning goals.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of company’s solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility.
- Understand the key competitors and insure their team members understand and leverage company’s unique value wedges in every customer interaction.
- Act as the single point of contact and escalation for all presales related activities
- Manage the presales activates within time and quality committed
- Ensure customer understands their responsibility in offers
- Initiate and maintain all support documentation associated with the presales
- Identify processes, procedures, and best practices in aligned to ITIL based practices.
- Develop, monitor and adjust performance metrics for presales services
- Bi-weekly executive summary for all activates
- Assist in developing policies and procedures
- Recommend and supervise various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, work assignments, promotions, determining workload, delegating assignments, training, monitoring, evaluating performance and initiating corrective or disciplinary actions.
- CCIE, CCDP, CCIP, CEH certificate is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in communication / computer engineering
- 5-7 years working experience in a similar environment
- experience in Cloud provider or Cisco Partner or banking are a plus
- F5 ASM – Fortigate NSE4 – Paloalto 101 - ITIL Foundational are a must
- ITIL Expert – MBA – CCDP are a plus