Negotiation is a method by which people settle differences. It is a process by which compromise or agreement is reached while avoiding argument and dispute.
In any disagreement, individuals understandably aim to achieve the best possible outcome for their position (or perhaps an organisation they represent). However, the principles of fairness, seeking mutual benefit and maintaining a relationship are the keys to a successful outcome.
- Negotiation - the nuts and bolts
- Alternatives to negotiation
- Negotiation facts and figures
- Essential Negotiation processes
- Principled Negotiation
- Negotiation types and media
- Attitude and approaches in negotiation
- Behavioral skills in negotiation
- Personal and communication styles
- Negotiation in practice
- The Do’s and Don’ts of negotiation
- Common tricks and ploys
- Negotiating across cultures
- The East and West in negotiation
- Capitalizing on the cultural diversity not differences
- What to do next if the negotiation fails?
- Experiential Learning Activities
- Negotiate to Win/Win Simulation Game
Experiential Learning Activities
- The Negotiation Boot Camp Drills- Scenarios and cases
- Negotiate to Win/Win©- Simulation Game
- The Business Game™- Experiential Learning Tool
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Ensure success in every negotiation
- Use greater adaptability to different situations
- Shift the balance of power during negotiation
- Be better prepared against the tactics and ploys of other parties
- Understand when to stand firm and when to make concessions
- Improve relationships with clients / business associates
Who Should Attend
- All Managers and Supervisors
- Purchasing officers
- Customer Service Managers
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.