Strategic Planning introduces the process of viewing all management practices in a cohesive manner as components in the overall process of enhancing long-term organizational performance. It has to do with understanding the theory and principles of strategic management and the resulting ability to practice strategic thinking. This helps executives as well as decision makers gain the ability to perceive issues from an overall organizational perspective rather than from the functional or technical perspective.
Hence, it focuses on an organization as a whole and its transactions with its environment to sustain its competitive edge among its competitors.
- Management Overview
- The Context of Strategic Management
- The Need for Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Difference between Strategic, Tactical, and Operational Planning
- Setting the Parameters for the Strategic Planning Process
- Establishing a Strategic Planning Committee
- Gathering Operational Data
- Strategic Analysis
- Conducting Environmental Analysis
- Performing PEST Analysis
- Performing SWOT Analysis
- Strategy Development
- Developing & evaluating a Mission Statement
- Addressing the Strategic Options
- Identifying the Company Strategic Position
- Implementation and Control
- Formulating Strategic Smart Objectives
- Obtaining Strategic Capability
- Planning for Implementation
- Prioritizing Implementation
- Acquiring the Resources
- Assigning Responsibility and Authority
- Establishing a Monitoring System
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Clearly understand the definitions and diminishes of strategic planning
- Explain the importance of strategic planning.
- Describe the basic components of strategic planning and implementation.
- Explain processes to create mission and value Statements.
- Apply knowledge and skills to strategic planning in the workplace.
- Develop conceptual skills about how an organisation operates
- Executives and Division Leaders involved in developing and implementing strategy at a business or functional level.
- Managers with strategic planning responsibility
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2850 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.