Effective Proposal Writing is essential for business success. Participants will gain required knowledge and skills for how to offer customers a written tailored solution with logical tiered information, to meet customers expectations while implimenting workplace policies.
- Why proposals
- Proposals vs. standard offers
- Review customer requirements
- Matching customers’ needs to company options
- Key elements in writing proposals
- Executive summary
- Proposed solution
- Impact on business objectives
- Alternatives for presenting proposals
- Face-to-face with the customer
- Case study: application
- Putting it all together
- Developing an action plan
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Refocus on customer requirements
- Link proposal to customer needs
- Identify elements needed for good
Who Should Attend
Sales managers, supervisors and representatives
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 1700 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.