Understanding The Freight Business(UFB) course contains materials which are badly needed for all people working in any business; even before issuing the Commercial Registry, the Tax Card, the Import License or the Export License, or even the Industrial Registry, as UFB will allow them to fully understand the Door – To – Door services which are essential for them to secure their business and achieve the continuity approach between them and their customers worldwide.
- Day One:
- Who is the Freight Forwarder?
- Freight Forwarding Services breakdown.
- INCOTERMS 2010
- Day Two:
- Maritime transport services means & tools
- Air transport
- Freight Calculations
- Day Three:
- Inland Transport
- Road Transport
- Rail Transport
- River Transport
- Fleet management.
- Warehousing and storage
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify distinctions between functional freight forwarding and efficient application on its service mix.
- Learn to align freight forwarding strategies with needs.
- Learn strategies for improved efficiency and cost savings on ordering.
- See the freight forwarding services implemented in your system the way it should be.
- Learn techniques to contract freight forwarding companies.
Who Should Attend
- Enable better decision-making regarding what type of freight forwarding services should be implemented and what improvements are best by categorizing service required for export/import any product.
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs with functional transport order by routing services.
- Reduce or eliminate un-necessary steps on cargo booking, excess inventories, shortages, higher transportation costs, and mistrust between freight forwarders, manufacturers, importers & exporters (act as partners).
- Top Management including Managing Directors.
- Supply Chain Managers.
- Logistics Managers.
- Export & Import Managers and their subordinates.
- Transport & Warehouse managers.
- Customs Clearance managers.
- Contract and procurement managers.
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2550 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.