Develop customer loyalty and incorporate an effective and cost-efficient customer relationship program
- Customer Service:
- Why the Customer is Important?
- What Type of Customer
- How to communicate with customer?
- What do we mean by the term ‘customer service’?
- The customer behavior’s
- Dealing with Different type of customers
- Exercises dealing with angry customers
- Listening Skills
- Effective customer service player
- The two dimensions of quality customer service( procedure – personal )
- Customer service provider treats
- Level of loyalties & acceptance
- Factors which could add value to the customer service
- Fundamental principles for delivering good customer service
- Appling knowledge
- Relationship learning
- Customer expectations
- Using questions & right wording
- Managing Customers complains:
- What is a complaint?
- Why customers complain
- Recipient normal reactions to complaints
- Steps of complaints handling
- A proactive view of customer complaints
- Difference between a complaint and a suggestion – eliminating the ‘but’
- Complaints restraining techniques
- Analyzing complaints
- Customer’s complaint types
- What is CRM
- Managing Your Customer Service/Sales Profile
- CRM software overview • Role plays & Exercises
After completing this course, participants be able to
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line.
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan.
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM.
- Identify how CRM creates value for organizations and customers.
- Identify developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM.
Who Should Attend
- Employees seeking to understand and apply good practice in promoting effective customer relations.
- Staff who deal regularly with guests, visitors and customers face to face, in writing and on the telephone.
- Two days from 9:00AM.to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.