Participants will learn main OSHA and how to deal with organizational risks by applying OSHA policies, procedures, and standards. In addition knowing the Egyptian regulations related to occupational health and safety that affect most of our jobs and companies.
• Introduction to safety definition and safety regulations
• Exit Routes, emergency action plans, fire
• Electrical safety
• Materials handling
• Hazardous materials (flammable & combustible)
• Lock-out & Tag-out
• Machine guarding
• Introduction to industrial hygiene
• Fall protection
• PPE (personal protection equipment)
• Introduction to first aid.
Upon the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Understand the health and safety procedures of the Egyptian law and the responsibilities and rights of the working-force and the employer.
• Comprehend effective Egress for fire protection and its importance.
• Industrial Hygiene principles & organizational health.
• Provide protection from fire in emergencies from buildings or structures.
• Identify the requirements for general safety standards and establish the equipment guidelines.
Who Should Attend
• Business Owner or Manager or Supervisor who like to recognizing and learn how to avoiding hazards and avoiding Violations of Egyptian labor law.
• Supervisors and employees working in industrial constructions or office job who want to recognizing and learn how to avoiding hazards during their work time.
Course Duration: Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
• Course fees include material (Soft Copy), light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
• Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
• Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
• Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.