The main output of the diploma is to strengthen the current HR skills of the participants and create new skills that each participant will gain through their discussions and exchange of information with the rest of the participants.
This diploma covers 8 modules as follows:
1st Module: Strategic HR Management and Organization Development (OD): (3 days)
• The Strategic Planning process
• The Strategic role of HR in Organizations
• HR and Organization Development
2nd Module: Competency Management: (1 day)
• Building Competency Models
• Core, Leadership and Technical
• Competency-based Job Analysis
3rd Module: Talent Acquisition and Competency-based Interviews (CBI): (2 days)
• Manpower Planning and Forecasting
• Interviewing Skills
4th Module: Talent Development (ADDIE Model): (2 days)
• Training and Development Programs
5th Module: Talent Identification and Talent Assessment Tools: (2 days)
• Performance Management System
• Nine-box Matrix
• Leadership Assessment Tools
• Career Interest Assessment (Six Holland Themes)
• Succession Planning
6th Module: Total Rewards Management: (2 days)
• Establishing Strategic Pay Plan
• Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
• Employee Benefits and Services
7th Module: Egyptian Labor & Social Insurance Laws: (3 days)
Labor Law 12/2003:
• Definitions and general provisions of the law
• Individual working relationships
• Obligations of the employer
• Duties and accountability of workers
• Labor inspection and judicial control
Social Insurance Law 148/2019:
• General definition of the insurance law and its scope
• Insurance for old age, disability and death
• Work injury insurance
• Sickness insurance
• Unemployment insurance
8th Module: Basic Finance for HR Managers: (1 day)
• Fundamentals of Finance
• Financial Statements and Analysis
Graduation Project: (1/2 day)
• Group Final Project: Integration of all Modules + Hands-on Experience
Diploma Learning Objectives
Upon the completion of the HR diploma, participants will be able to:
• Understand the role of the HR professionals in aligning the HR business plan with the strategic plan of the organization, how to assist other functions in their strategic role and the HR role in organization development.
• Understand the role of the HR professionals in building competency models including core, managerial & functional competencies.
• Develop manpower planning and forecasting and understand the different phases of the recruitment process
• Understand the ADDIE training module with it’s five stages and the range of development programs that are available in the organization that the employee can choose for his/her career path.
• Understand and develop the talent identification and talent assessment tools including the performance management system, the nine box matrix, the leadership assessment tools, the succession planning and the six Holland themes.
• Establish the total rewards management including the strategic pay plan, benefits and services and pay for performance.
• Explain the updated version of the Egyptian Labor Law & Social Insurance Law.
• Understand and explain the basic financial reports that HR professionals need.
Who Should Attend
The diploma is designed for HR professional Managers, Supervisors, HR Business partner Specialists & Talent Managers
5 months (Saturdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM)
Diploma Number of Hours:
112hrs in addition to 3hrs Final Graduation Project
• English materials/ bilingual lectures
• Except “Labor & Social Insurance Laws” modules will be in Arabic materials & lectures
This program has been approved for 99 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.)
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
• Diploma fees include material (Soft Copy), coffee break, and certificate.
• Payment Method: Full payment or Installment by cheque in Top Business’ name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
• Payment is due within 10 days from diploma round confirmation and by maximum the 1st of January 2024. Your registration is confirmed only after payment.
• In case of cancellation:
o 7 to 4 working days before the diploma starting date, 15% of the total amount is
o 3 working days before the diploma date, payment is nonrefundable.
One week before the diploma date