Negotiation is an approach through which individuals resolve differences. It is a technique which eliminates conflict and feuds and helps make room for compromise. In any dispute, individuals aim to reach the finest outcome for their position or organization. Though, the principles of fairness, reaching a middle ground and mutual benefit, and sustaining a healthy relationship are essentials to a fruitful outcome.
- Negotiation - the nuts and bolts
- Alternatives to negotiation
- Negotiation facts and figures
- Essential Negotiation processes
- Principled Negotiation
- Negotiation types and media
- Attitude and approaches in negotiation
- Behavioral skills in negotiation
- Personal and communication styles
- Negotiation in practice
- The Do’s and Don’ts of negotiation
- Common tricks and ploys
- Negotiating across cultures
- The East and West in negotiation
- Capitalizing on the cultural diversity not differences
- What to do next if the negotiation fails?
- Experiential Learning Activities
- Negotiate to Win/Win Simulation Game
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Ensure success in every negotiation
- Use greater adaptability to different situations
- Shift the balance of power during negotiation
- Be better prepared against the tactics and ploys of other parties
- Understand when to stand firm and when to make concessions
- Improve relationships with clients / business associates.
- All Managers and Supervisors.
- Purchasing officers.
- Customer Service Managers.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.