The course focuses on the methods & skills required to adapt to the strategic change of the organization.
- What is change
- Why change
- What to change
- What are the obstacles to change
- Theories of change
- Planning for change
- The process of change
- When does the change become a success or a failure
- Why do people resist change and How to handle resistance to change
- How to induce change
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Understand the meaning & importance of Change
- Adapt to the required Change emotionally & rationally.
- Able to handle fear & resistance to the required change on the personal level.
- Able to handle fear & resistance among their subordinates.
- Able to plan for Change smoothly & effectively
- Managers & Department Heads and Supervisors
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.