KPI-Based Performance Management is often a bureaucratic process which leaves most managers and employees uninspired and often generates conflict. Organizations need everyone to support strategy and guarantee deliverables in this ever-increasing competitive environment. This course provides you with a workable, practical approach to Performance Management and Performance Appraisals, and takes into account the real world we all live in. You will learn how to conduct effective Performance Appraisals and integrate those into an integral part of the employee Performance Management.
- Performance Management versus Performance Appraisal
- Performance Management overview
- Performance Management cycle and components
- Where Performance Management fits into the bigger picture
- Goal setting (Linking performance with the Organization Strategic Objectives)
- Setting SMART performance objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Developing action plans
- Conducting the goal setting meeting
- Coaching and support
- Analyzing performance deficiencies
- Guidelines for effective coaching
- Ongoing support and quality feedback
- Performance Appraisal tools and techniques
- Using different tools measuring “what we achieve?" And “how we achieve?"
- Common errors during Performance Appraisals
- Who should do the appraisal?
- 360 appraisal
- Appraisal interviews
- Guidelines for preparing and conducting the appraisal interview (annual review meeting)
- Developing strategies to help individuals realize their potential
- Continuous improvement
- Linking performance with financial incentives
- Linking performance with career path (promotions)
In this course participants will learn how to design and implement successful Performance Management System, and how to link individual performance with the company strategic objectives, training & development, rewarding and career path.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between Performance Appraisal and Performance Management.
- Develop team and individual goals and objectives that are aligned with corporate goals and business strategy.
- Formulate action plans for each specific period that help employees achieve or exceed performance standards.
- Find out how to coach their employees to improve productivity and overcome performance deficiencies.
- Understand how to provide regular feedback on employees’ performance.
- Use the proper Performance Appraisal form.
- Prepare and conduct a proper Performance Appraisal interview.
- Fairly reward each individual’s performance and administer positive reinforcement techniques to motivate employees.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Executives, Team Leaders and Supervisors who are responsible for managing the performance of their subordinates and those who are interested to join the HR career.
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
This course has been approved for 15.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.)
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees include material (Soft Copy), light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.