Human Resources is not a department in itself, but rather, an essential function for any Line Manager. This workshop is intended to embed the human capital asset as an essential in being a successful manager. It encompasses all decisions related to human, namely, Workforce planning, Recruitment & Selection,
Training & Development and Performance Management & Rewarding.
- Introduction to HRM
- The Human Resources process
- Determining Human Resources Needs
- Recruitment & Selection
- Workforce planning
- Strategic Recruitment decisions
- Different Recruitment techniques
- Measuring recruitment effectiveness
- Different selecting techniques
- Competency based interviews
- Training & Development
- Difference between training & development
- Training cycle: ADDIE Approach
- Designing training plan
- Different training types
- Performance Management System
- Linking performance Management system with Company Mission & vision
- Benefits of Performance Management System
- Types of Performance Appraisals
- Management by Objectives
- Competency Based Appraisal
- The Appraisal session
- Designing an employee Action Plan
- Compensation & Benefits
- Total Reward System
- Pay systems
- Comparable worth
- Laws affecting HRM
- Challenges in HRM
- Securing & retaining the best workers
After completing the training program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Link the role of Human Resources with other corporate functions.
- Apply the Human Resources role in respect to business ethics.
- Differentiate between Human Resources functions & tools.
- Practice the usage of different Human Resources functions in respect to the Egyptian legislation.
- Experience different cases in different companies.
- Line Managers
- HR Specialist
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
• Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
• Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
• Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
• Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.